Monday, July 13, 2015

EMAIL: RE: Case no. REDACTED - Re: Info Regarding Call

Mr. D,

you have seen the report and know that the case was sent to the PA’s Office with a request to charge you with disorderly and harassment.

When I viewed the video and read your statement, I see why the officers made that request.

When you saw the traffic violation and heard the loud music you should have called the police and not ran out to confront your neighbor. Let us talk with your neighbor.

In my mind, it appears that you were the primary aggressor, so I clearly understand why the officers did what they did.

Today, I spoke with Assistant Prosecutor Torrey.

 I do not have all the dates, but when the case was sent back to the officer for more info the Prosecutor’s wanted the officer to contact the other party to see if they wanted to pursue charges. 

 I believe they said no, so nothing is going to happen as a result of this incident. 

 I need to wait for the final review from the PA’s Office to confirm that.

You and your neighbor need to work this out by talking with each other with an officer or via the City’s Mediation Program.

Please call me, so we can talk.

Captain Jim Hershey

425-452-4594

No comments:

Post a Comment