Thursday, July 16, 2015

EMAIL: 2nd request - RE: Bellevue WA Police Department Office of Professional Standards

To:

July 16th 2015

To whom it may concern,

My first e-mail appears to have been ignored despite read receipts from Mayor Balducci and City Manager Miyake. 

I consider ignoring a citizen's legitimate and lawful requests is highly unprofessional, and a pattern misconduct in this city government.

I demand a timely response to my questions outlined below.

This is my second request.

Please provide this information or guidance where to find this information.

1. Who currently comprises the Bellevue Police Department Office of Professional Standards?

2. Where is this information located?

3. According to the policy I found on line, the office is consists of Captain, a Lieutenant, and the PIO. All within the same department, with no citizen oversight or outside legal opinions. The City Manager is supposedly their liason. Is this correct?

4. Please confirm, is Captain Hershey currently part of the BPD Office of Professional Standards?

5. Who handles complaints, when the complaint involves a member of the Office of Professional Standards?

I also am requesting, for a third time, the name of a liason to communicate regarding my formal complaint of serious misconduct, forwarded to the Office of Professional Standards on July 3rd 2015.

Please send me all relevant contact information and, if possible, a status on my complaint or reason why the status cannot be determined.

I cannot be reached by phone.

Sincerely,
CD

No comments:

Post a Comment