Sunday, July 12, 2015

EMAIL: Case no. REDACTED - Re: Info Regarding Call

July 12th 2015
To:
Captain Hershey

RE: BPD case no REDACTED

Captain Hershey,

Thank you for your response this evening.

To clarify my understanding, you have personally reviewed the entire BPD Case No. REDACTED, adding my "statement" sent via e-mail to the case file. You are confirming the case has been sent to the Bellevue City Attorney by "the investigating officer".

Is the "investigating officer" you refer to Officer C. Wyche?

When was the case sent to the Bellevue City Attorney?

Is my handwritten, signed witness statement from the date of the incident present in the case file?

Is the copy of the video given to Officer White present in the case file?

When may I expect to be contacted regarding the status of my complaint, or with whom do I inquire regarding the status?

Detective A. Jensen is the Supervisor who forwarded my complaint to the Office of Professional Standards.

Thank you for your assistance.
Sincerely,
CD

No comments:

Post a Comment