Thursday, July 16, 2015

EMAIL: Re: 2nd request - RE: Bellevue WA Police Department Office of Professional Standards



Mr. D, I've read all of your messages that were copied ot me and all of the responses. I am monitoring to make sure that both the criminal investigation and the professional standards processes are working as they are supposed to --- and I have been reassured by what I've seen from the Chief and others in the Department and Legal that appropriate reviews are occurring and I await the outcome of those. Seeing as there are procedures for due process in place for the issues you are raising, it would not be appropriate for me to be involved further at this point. Please continue to communicate with the police department via their identified contact for any questions about their activities related to your complains.

No comments:

Post a Comment