Friday, July 10, 2015

EMAIL: BPD Case No. REDACTED- Captain Hershey's message - 3rd request for information

Friday July 10th 2015

From:
CD

To:
Bellevue Police Department
Bellevue, WA

cc:
> CBalducci@bellevuewa.gov;
> SMylett@bellevuewa.gov;

RE: Phone message July 8th


To whom it may concern,

I did not receive a phone message or an e-mail today regarding the call I
received Wednesday July 8th at 3:30pm from Captain Hershey. Captain Hershey
did not state the purpose of his call.

If Captain Hershey is now unable to respond, please tell me who I am to
correspond with about my complaint to the OPS, which is under review.

Yesterday night July 9th at approximately 11:20PM the assailant B. Bhamber
was out in front of my house taking a very slow walk with his father while
staring into the front windows of my house. There is no reason to be
directly on the side of the curb in front of my house where our cars are
parked, to take a walk at that time of night. I find this activity to be
alarming given his past physical assault on my person, and definitely
consider it harassment. I will be seeking an anti-harassment protective
order if this continues.

I expect to be contacted next week with information on how the police
department plans to proceed with the following:

1.) A general or tentative timeline for the OPS review process;
2.) a response regarding why a citizen's arrest for this felony assault
cannot be accepted and filed with the King County prosecutor;
3.) a formal liason with whom I may correspond directly regarding these
matters in the future.

I will not communicate by phone. Please respect this preference. I will
continue to contact your department until there is a written response or
written notice of a pending response to my questions.


Sincerely,
CD

No comments:

Post a Comment