Thursday, July 16, 2015

EMAIL: Appeal to Office of the Chief - Formal Complaint of Serious Misconduct RE: Captain Hershey - Bellevue WA Police Department Office of Professional Standards

July 16th 2015

To:
Bellevue Police Department Office of the Chief, Steve Mylett
Honorable Mayor C. Balducci
Bellevue City Manager Miyake
Bellevue City Attorney Jeff Torrey

cc:
Lt. Ingram DIngram@bellevuewa.gov
FBI - Seattle Division Seattle.fbi@ic.fbi.gov
Councilperson Chelminiak JChelminiak@bellevuewa.gov
Detective Jensen bellevuepd@bellevuwa.gov
Senior Prosecutor Hung jimmy.hung@kingcounty.gov

RE: BPD case REDACTED Felony Assault by Strangulation

Thank you, Chief Mylett and Mayor Balducci, for your candid responses.

I also heard back from Lt. Ingram, who is very professional and responds
with a time frame. I have found your responses to be complete and have no
further requests for the previously requested information.

You may now, however, consider my formal complaint of serious misconduct to
include Captain Hershey.

I will not be speaking to this Captain nor do I want him to contact me.

He is not part of the OPS and has no business with me any longer.

To wit, Captain Hershey supports blatant false reporting despite having
claimed to review the evidence.

He has chosen to ignore my questions and only partially answer them.

I want his conduct investigated, along with Officers Wyche, Peacey, Lt.
McElyea, and anyone else tainting this process.

I would like to meet with the City Prosecutor and the Chief of Police to
discuss this case in its entirety.

Please respond with contact information or an avenue for making appointments
of this nature.

I am available to physically appear any time, except 2:00pm through 5pm on
Tuesday and Thursday, when I am at REDACTED taking introductory
phlebotomy.


Sincerely,


CD

No comments:

Post a Comment