Thursday, July 9, 2015

EMAIL: Re: BPD Case No. REDACTED - Officer Hershey's message

July 9th 2015

To:
Bellevue Police Department

cc:
CBalducci@bellevuewa.gov;
SMylett@bellevuewa.gov;

From:
CD

RE: Phone message July 8th

To whom it may concern:

I did not receive a phone message or an e-mail today regarding the call I
received yesterday July 8th at 3:30pm.

The Bellevue police have all the information to complete the arrest of my
assailant. If Captain Hershey has something he wants to say to me, he may
say it via e-mail. I do suggest he speak with the city attorney Jeff Tory if
he is worried about saying something incorrect.

I don't see why ignoring this issue is going to make it any better in the
long run, but I am willing to listen to the reasons for this extreme delay
in service. My impression here is that someone is trying to cover up a
mistake, as there is no other reason I've been given for why the assailant
was allowed to break the law without consequence.

Compounding this error by refusing to speak with me is not professional.

I will be copying the Mayor of Bellevue and the police Chief on all
correspondence from this point forward, as I have not been given a direct
contact or any where to send information, only a vague phone call message
from Captain Hershey.

Please respond with the status of the assault investigation (BPD case no
REDACTED) and the status of the formal complaint which is being reviewed by
OPS.

Sincerely,

CD

No comments:

Post a Comment