Thursday, July 16, 2015

EMAIL: Re: 2nd request - RE: Bellevue WA Police Department Office of Professional Standards

July 16th 2015
To:
Honorable C. Balducci, Mayor

cc:
jcHershey@bellevuewa.gov; jtorrey@bellevuewa.gov

Mayor Balducci,

I appreciate your response!

The unfortunate thing is, the Bellevue Police investigate themselves.

Captain Hershey, despite claiming to have review evidence, is going to be very embarassed when he realizes how wrong he is. 

To say the least, I am very disappointed in this process. 

Captain Hershey refuses to respond, or only responds partially. 

In fact, he claims he knows I am the guilty party despite all evidence to the contrary.

This is as crazy as it sounds.

 I feel like I'm in the twilight zone. 

I have been very articulate in my concerns, and every keeps saying I should move along.

 I have no recourse but to continue contacting anyone who may listen. 

This complaint process needs civilian oversight.

At your request I will no longer contact you directly about this matter.

Thank you for your time,

Sincerely,
CD

No comments:

Post a Comment