Monday, July 20, 2015

EMAIL: Re: 2nd request - RE: Bellevue WA Police Department Office of Professional Standards

July 20th 2015
To
LT. Ingram
Bellevue Police Department

CC:
Chief S. Mylett
Hon. C. Balducci
Seattle Division - FBI

Jeff Torrey, Bellevue City Attorney

LT. Ingram,

Thank you very much for your complete and thorough reply.

I need clarification on only one issue:

1.) Why did Captain Hershey say he reviewed the case and video, and agrees with the Officers?

Nearly the entirety of Officer Wyche's "description" of the video is false. 

These are no insignificant details, like color of my eyes -- Officer Wyche intentionally supports the narrative of the assailant, an assailant with no memory of the attack per the assailants own statement! 

How is this possible? 

Officer Wyche goes on to completely fabricate what is clearly shown on the video.

This is beyond a mistake. 

This is willful, intentional misconduct at the behest, I believe, of Officer Peacey.

I know what happened, my brother knows what happened, the two suspects know what happened, and the video and audio prove what happened. 

No one has ever asked my brother for a clarifying witness statement, or asked if he would like to press charges.

Only the assailants are being considered, and only they are smart enough to realize when we go to court the entire case will unravel.

From Officer Peacey, Wyche, White, Lt. McElyea and Captain Hershey, NO ONE HAS WATCHED THE VIDEO.

Captain Hershey acts incredulous that I could even question where the video is.

Clearly in the report, Officer Wyche enters and notes the entry into evidence of the injury photos. 

Wyche mentions in one sentence that the video was given to officer white.

 No entry note or reference to the video in evidence. 

This, and the fact the video proves me innocent, leads me to question whether anyone has actually viewed the video at all!

Please, LT Ingram, will you just review the video while reading the report?

I am not making anything up, all my claims are verified by 4 minutes of investigation.

This "case" is now over two months old and I have lived through hell every day of it.

You understand that this is ruining my life? 

I would appreciate 4 minutes to exonerate myself and prove my claims.

Is there a technical problem with the video? If so, here is a link to the original with audio:

The allegedly unredacted report is here:
REDACTED
The video is here:
REDACTED
There is a link in the video description to the page of the report, where I underline in RED what I initially see as NOT CORRECT, ie FALSE.
You may view that image of the report here:REDACTED

Any further correspondence that does not refer directly to the status of the investigation the serious misconduct of Officers Wyche, Peacey, Lt. McElyea, and Captain Hershey, or the status of my request to accept a citizen's arrest for felony assault, will be considered an attempt to further ignore this issue.

Please do not attempt to delay this case, or intimidate or bully me into not pursuing my complaint like Captain Hershey and Lt. McElyea.

4 minutes of your time is all it takes. 

I really don't understand this extreme delay in service when all my claims are IMMEDIATELY verifiable! 

What is the angle here? 

What exactly are you missing from me??

To clarify:
I want these Officers investigated. 

I want the assailant charged with the crime he committed.

Faithfully,
CD

No comments:

Post a Comment