Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Upcoming Meeting

----- Original Message -----
From: CD
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 12:53 PM
Subject: Re: Response

Chief Mylett,

Thank you for your help. Friday afternoon would work for all of us. Anytime after you are available on the Eastside again.

My mother would like me to express her wish that none of the accused personnel be present.

I don't recommend the deputy chief be present, as I wish to discuss his written response, but, if he insists, I will not protest his right to face any criticisms directly -- I simply do not prefer any environment that may have a chilling effect on free speech.

I would also ask that no service weapons be visible if they are brought to the meeting. Our family does not own firearms of any kind.

If your department's legal advisor or anyone from the city attorney's office wishes to attend they are welcome, as are any other members of the command staff or city government.

Thank you for spending this time to meet with us.

Sincerely,

CD

----- Original Message -----
To: CD
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 7:07 AM
Subject: RE: Response -

Mr. D,
I will be reaching back out to you sometime today or tomorrow to schedule a time that works for the both of us. As of right now I am leaning towards Friday, but I need to make sure members of my staff will be available. What is the best time for you and your mother to meet on Friday? I have to be in Seattle by X am and will return to Bellevue sometime after X pm.
Chief Mylett

No comments:

Post a Comment