Thursday, May 28, 2015

Statement Analysis: Jaspreet "Jimmy Singh" Bhamber

Under Construction - Click each blue block to expand the analysis.

I was inside eating lunch while I herd a fight outside and I saw the first white man hitting my younger brother so I ran out as fast as possible and tried to se calm things down.
Analysis of Sentence Block


So when I asked the white man why he’s hitting my brother? He threatened to hit me too!
Analysis of Sentence Block


I was already upset at the fact that he knocked my brother’s turban half way off!
Analysis of Sentence Block


I made it pretty clear we were not trying to fight but they were not whiling to listen. While I’m talking to the white man’s brother the white man charges at my younger brother and I’m trying my best to pull these guys off of each other.
Analysis of Sentence Block


Finally when they got separated I told them to go home and cool down while I take my brother out of the way.
Analysis of Sentence Block


After everybody cooled down when the cops showed up I went over the white man’s house to apologize to him and his family on how everything turned out! He didn’t accept my apology but instead he respond in a very AGGRESSOVE way! Where he was pretty much saying he was gonna attack us again. After the white man was screaming again I was frightened and the cop saw that so they took me out of the picture. I was scared.
Analysis of Sentence Block


There has never been any fight or anything even close to one near my home. We didn’t know till after the fight why he was so angry!
Analysis of Sentence Block


I believe that the aggressor was harassing my brother b/c he is a racist and he did not like out Indian music! I could even say he could have been a little drunk / over the limited!
Analysis of Sentence Block


After talking to the white man he was upset that his music was too loud, and he didn’t stop at the stop sign entering my neighborhood going to my house! But the funny thing is there is no stop sign entering my neighborhood! You only stop when you leave. I don’t understand in the 10+ years we lived here, never have they even spoken to use about our music being too loud or using the stop sign or speeding or anything of that sort. So I was shocked when he came out so aggressive! Over such a small situation.
Analysis of Sentence Block


This all could have been avoided if he came over and talked to us once.
Analysis of Sentence Block


I don’t know about anybody else but if somebody charged at me in front of my own house with a camera in my face! Lets just say I would be pretty upset too!
Analysis of Sentence Block


As a result the white man (aka the aggressor) committed an assault and should be prosecuted!!
Analysis of Sentence Block

No comments:

Post a Comment