Thursday, May 28, 2015

Statement Analysis: Bhavpreet "Bobby Singh" Bhamber

Under construction - Click each blue sentence block to expand the analysis of each statement.

On May 19 2015, Mid-day I parked My car and a Man who lives in the same cul-de-sac as I do; starts to give me hand signals from far to stop my car while I was already parked. He approaches me while I’m still in My car with a Camera in hand pointing at Me, he is yelling and questing Me.
Analysis of Sentence Block

I step out of the vehicle and he is still yelling at Me and using the “F” word repeatedly. While I was asking him “what’s the problem” he swings at me and hits me head and almost takes my turban off.
Analysis of Sentence Block

The way he was yelling, questioning, being violent, and how he approached me frightened me so in order to not get hit more I started to put my hands up for self-defense.
Analysis of Sentence Block

I saw his brother coming out of his house, and because the man was yelling and being so loud my older brother heard the ruckus and came out. Jimmy, my older brother, was trying to cool him down, he was threatening to hit him as well which he did.
Analysis of Sentence Block

From the beginning he was very heated and violent and we didn’t really know why.
Analysis of Sentence Block

We had never seen them before, we have always seen his parents who always wave at us w/a smile which they still do till this day.
Analysis of Sentence Block

After the cops came we kind of got an idea of what provoked his aggression and violence, b/c my older brother went w/the cops to their house and they were still being aggressive w/words saying my Indian music was loud and I didn’t stop at the stop sign which is for people leaving the neighborhood to SE 4th st not for coming into 154th Pl SE.
Analysis of Sentence Block

The white man I believed was drunk or something b/c of the way he approached me and was assaulting me.
Analysis of Sentence Block

Even if he did not like my language music he could of tried telling us nicely to “turn it down sometimes”.
Analysis of Sentence Block

I got hit and frightened by him, he took my turban off and my hair was all over the place, I believe I was being harassed and my brother because he was a racist, he committed an assault and should be prosecuted!
Analysis of Sentence Block

No comments:

Post a Comment