Thursday, May 21, 2015

EMAIL: Re: Bellevue Police Case#REDACTED - Request to file charges

****READ ENTIRE MESSAGE AND REPLIES******
May 21st 2015

To:
Bellevue Police Department
via E-mail bellevuepd@bellevuewa.gov
cc: Bellevue City Attorney
via msarwary@bellevuewa.gov


From:
CD


RE: CASE NO. REDACTED (MAY 19th 2015) NO CHARGING PAPERS

Hello,

I just got off the phone with the Bellevue City Attorney and they have no
information on this case yet.

The Bellevue Police refused to file charging papers, and I believe this was
in error; I could not convince the Senior Officer to review the video
evidence because she was convinced it was in violation of the 2-party
consent law. That was completely incorrect, and now I wonder how much about
the assault laws this officer was actually familiar with.

I may be filing a complaint against that officer, but in the meantime, the
Bellevue Police Department needs to review the evidence with the prosecuter
ASAP and bring the correct charges against this Juvenile suspect.

Below you will find my correspondence with the Prosecuting Attorney's
office. I expect Felony charges to be filed in this case, because after I
looked up the relevant RCW's, a very serious crime was committed on tape and
the police have refused to protect me. In fact, the Senior Officer
threatened to arrest me for filming my own assault, and became very animated
and upset that I would not accept an apology from the BROTHER of the guy who
tried to choke me to death. I have a witness and video evidence below.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

CD

No comments:

Post a Comment