Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Assault Still Frames

Initial Assault
B Bhamber strikes cameraman without warning


B Bhamber gets slapped

B Bhamber tries to grab me now





I push him off and he comes back again


I tell him not to touch me



He backs off and calls Jimmy



He approaches again, taunting me to "Come over here" the whole time

Approaching aggressively

My brother calmy tells him to stop

Jaspreet doesn't call police or grab his brother

Jaspreet approaches aggressively after stating "you hit him?" and receiving confirmation to his question

Jaspreet is told to back off or he will be struck too

Jaspreet attempts to fight

Jaspreet Wont Back Off

Pushing us down street, still aggressive

B Bhamber charges me as I try to move to my yard, taunting me to "Come here", and assaulting my brother

FELONY ASSAULT II
B Bhamber pushes me and tries to hit my camera again

I tell him to get away from me, AGAIN

B Bhamber squares up and punches me in the head

My brother tries to stop the attack, a look of terror on his face

Jaspreet is trying to fight, not stop his brother from getting attacked or himself from being attacked!

Here I am, defenseless and disoriented on the ground

Jaspreet STEPS OVER HIS OWN BROTHER TO ATTACK ME

Jaspreet attacking me

B Bhamber recovers and rejoins attack



B Bhamber puts me in a chokehold

B Bhamber slams me on the ground

My brother is trying to get him off ME

He WONT LET GO 

I CAN"T BREATHE
You can see Jaspreet in background being held off by my brother from attacking me

My brother hits B Bhamber to save my life, after warning him several times, and he lets go

B Bhamber gets up and tries to fight more


My brother tries to stop these assailants


Still approaching aggressively at me in my own yard

Still aggressive



B Bhamber picks my Shirt up that Jaspreet retrieved, and throws in behind himself in order to antagonize me further




Still trying to fight us

Injuries


In my yard now, with these guys still trying to fight! This is MY PROPERTY.

My dad comes out and they run off like the cowards they are.


No comments:

Post a Comment