Tuesday, May 19, 2015

9-1-1 Transcript

ZD: Unbelievable, man...

911: 911 Emergency.

ZD: ...you were (unintelligable)... Say, uh, say that one more time.

911: This is 911...

ZD: Yes, uh, sorry. I'm at, uh, my house. We've had an assault - a fight. Um, need an officer, um. It's uh, can I say the address?

911: Yes

ZD: (gives address)

911: Is that a house?

ZD: Yes, absolutely. It's on the corner.

911: And any weapons?

ZD: Absolutely not. No. This is...this is a scuffle.. fist fight.. uh.. 17 male... larger than me or my brother... continually running stop signs in the nieghborhood, blasting music... Uh..My brother confronted him about it, and said that he was gonna call the cops about the noise ordinance. The guy slapped him, slapped at him... And so he... slapped him back and backed off... said, "Don't touch me, Don't touch me"... This is all on video by the way, absolutely all on video... And a fight started... And... at one point, they were trying to choke him out -- his brother'd came out -- They were always aggressing towards us, always. And um, So, they just started fighting again! They pinned my brother... I'm not a violent person but I had to elbow him in the head, to get him off my brother, choking him...and they.. they wanted a fight out of this, and we need an officer here to mitigate this, absolutely...

911: Are they still there?

ZD: ...and to file a police report. Yes. They are expecting the cops because they think they did nothing wrong.

911: Ok, how many of them are there?

ZD: It's ... 3 .. but they're... they live here... they're not... this is so unbelievable, it's the 17 year old. We asked him, "Are you drunk, Are you intoxicated", whats goin on?

911: OK

ZD: ...but he's here, and hes expecting the police, and its on video... so he'll have to be ... charged with this. We're absolutely pressing charges.

911: OK

ZD: Absolutely.

911: Ok, is anybody hurt? Do we need an ambulance?

ZD: Um... No, scratches and bruises. We're taking pictures of it... Um, I'm a criminal procedures major from a bachelors degree, I... yes... we absolutely need someone here to write everything down... they think they've done nothing wrong.

911: But you do not need an aid crew, an ambulance?

ZD: No, we do not need an ambulance, at all. It did not get that far. But it very well could have. He was choking him. And uh, so...

911: And what kinda vehicle is it, that they're in?

ZD: Uh.. he has a small, black, sport coupe sedan.  Um, he has a spoiler. He's not going anywere. And they are up in the cul-de-sac. Uh. The brother, that came out to restrain the 17 year old, couldnt figure out what was going on.. the 17 told him one thing...and so they started progressing towards us.. I came out, said "This is enough, this is enough". And uh, I was literally holding people on their chest, and they're continuing to walk for us. I said, "give us space, give him six feet". They said they wanna talk, we said "stop walking towards us"...

911: OK

ZD: ...And uh.. and then.. again, the initial contact and this happened before I got there, its on camera, I was about 80 yards away..

911: OK

ZD: ...and uh..

911: So nob...

ZD: ...and so the, yea.. go ahead..

911: ...And so nobody is fighting at this time?

ZD: No. We separated into our houses. We told them we're calling the police, and we told them to expect that, and they said ok.

911: OK...

ZD: Yea.

911: Where...

ZD: They're.. they're probably... not happy about it im assuming. The young... the... this is the 17 year old, and he causes a lot of problems and...

911: OK, and you're address, yours is the ___

ZD: ... and now he's attacked somebody.

911: What is their address?

ZD: I do not know... however, it is up the cul-de-sac north of us by just a few houses...so I am unaware of their actual... number but they... it...

911: So its a few houses north of yours?

ZD: Yea, they're on 154th Place, which is up the cul-de-sac

911: OK. And you know for sure they went back home?

ZD: Oh yea. I'm... I'm looking at 'em. I'm looking at their car. They know this is coming,  and I don't know what they expect, but I ...

911: Are they ...

ZD: ...I've seen plenty of fights..

911: ... inside?

ZD: Oh, I think he's gone back inside. His older  brother is not gonna be real happy with him with this.

911: So the vehicle is parked outside the house, is it in the driveway?

ZD: Yea, the vehicle is in the driveway. There's a  second black vehicle behind it which is not the  same vehicle but

911: OK

ZD: We also.. we recorded just 20 minutes ago..  finally recorded him blasting music, going through  the stop sign where a bus stop for school kids is,  he blasts through it every time, he said "where's  the stop sign".. its blatantly right there..and so he  does that, we recorded him, and we went up, we had planned to say "dont do that again", I stayed  in here, and my brother went up on camera to tell  him "Don't do that again, there's kids", and thats when they...he attacked him.

911: OK

ZD: You can see clearly on the video he tries to slap the camera out of his hand and then he  slaps my brother,and my brother reacted and  slaps him back and backs up, and then they went  at it. And my brother is not a violent person, he  was completely defending himself. He ended up  being in a chokehold, and I had to elbow the  other person in the temple, uh, cause I actually  train MMA, and I had to elbow him to make sure  he knew that he had to stop the choke. But the  other brother was... very menacing, and did not  do anything to break up the fight.. he was ready  to fight along side the brother, and all of this was  because of completely irresonsible behavior. The  senior hospice home on the corner... and he  plays 100 decibel music in his driveway on  purpose to have fun... I don't understand... but  so we, we finally went to talk to him, and I am in  absolute disbelief that it ended in a physical  confrontation. Never in my neighborhood, never  in my life around here..so...

911: OK

ZD: .. Sorry

911: What's your name?

ZD: My name is ___ ____

911: ___?

ZD: Yup

911: And the phone number you're calling from?

ZD: ___ ____ ____

911: Ok. Do you have any Idea...

<William Bearfield begins talking in background.>

ZD:  We're not...

911: ... what any of their names are?

ZD: I know. We're not.. they...they... they don't  want to interact because I'm talking to the officer

911: Do you know what any of their names are?

ZD: No. I know you. They slapped my brother in the face...

911: ..Hello?

ZD: ...and tried to choke him!

911: Hello?

ZD: It's on video! No, it's on video. We, we..  <unintelligible>

911: Hello?

ZD: ...Let me talk to the operator, please. Don't  smile at me, this is <unintelligble> for me. Im right  here.

911: OK. Who are you talking to? Is that your  brother?

ZD: The police are here.. no, thats the other  property owner (William Bearfield), who is  seemingly that.. seems that, this is ok, too, with  him, so. But, evidently the officer is here...

911: Ok the officer...

ZD: ...Uh Yes the officer is here now.

911: The officer sees you and everything?

ZD: The officer is here, yea.

911: OK

ZD: Yea.. Outside.. he wants to come inside.

911: Ok, I'll let you go then.

ZD: Ok.

911: Thank you.

ZD: Thank you very much.

911: Alright, bye.













No comments:

Post a Comment