Thursday, September 17, 2015

Perjury by Ofc. Robin J Peacey, Ofc. Christopher Wyche, and both Suspects.


The police have a saying for the type of illegal arrest employed,
 “you can beat the rap, but you can’t beat the ride.” 

It means that they don’t really care if you are convicted or exonerated, the purpose of the arrest is to cause you the inconvenience of spending a night in jail, paying thousands of dollars to a lawyer, coming to court many times, and then often times having to go through a trial in the hope that a jury will recognize that the arrest was illegal. (PS)
---
FELONY ASSAULT BY STRANGULATION

The Bhamber Bro's: Jimmy and Bobby B (Imam not pictured)
 VIDEO TRANSCRIPT (subtitles also available on video)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
aka Jaspreet 'Jimmy' S Bhamber aka Jimmy Singh and Bhavpreet Bobby Sing Bhamber aka "Bobby B Singh"
https://www.facebook.com/bobby.bhamber
https://www.facebook.com/Jimmy.Singh.24
-----------------------------------------------------------
Only Victim 1 gave a full written signed statement at the scene!
---------------------------
 Excerpt from Perjury of Bobby Bhamber Singh
Statement Different from Statement to Police On SCENE
proven by Police Reports and video!
MAILED IN days later!

"On May 19 2015, Mid-day I parked My car and a Man from the house of REDACTED who lives in the same cul-de-sac as I do; starts to give me hand signals from far to stop my car while I was already parked. 

He approaches me while I’m still in My car with a Camera in hand pointing at Me, he is yelling and questing Me. 

I step out of the vehicle and he is still yelling at Me and using the “F” wordrepeatedly. While I was asking him “what’s the problem” he swings at me and hits me head and almost takes my turban off. 
.....
The white man I believed was drunk or something b/c of the way he approached me and was assaulting me. 
.....
Even if he did not like my language music he could of tried telling us nicely to “turn it down sometimes”.
.....
I got hit and frightened by him, he took my turban off and my hair was all over the place, I believe I was being harassed and my brother because he was a racist,he committed an assault and should be prosecuted!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Statement from Perjury of Jimmy Bhamber Singh:
Statement Different from Statement to Police On SCENE
proven by Police Reports and video!!
MAILED IN days later!

"I was inside eating lunch while I herd (sic) a fight outside and I saw the first white man hitting my younger brother so I ran out as fast as possible and tried to se (sic) calm things down. So when I asked the white man why he’s hitting my brother? He threatened to hit me too! I was already upset at the fact that he knocked my brother’s turban half way off! I made it pretty clear we were not trying to fight but they were not whiling to listen. 
---
So I was shocked when he came out so aggressive! Over such a small situation. This all could have been avoided if he came over and talked to us once. I don’t know about anybody else but if somebody charged at me in front of my own house with a camera in my face! Lets just say I would be pretty upset too! As a result the white man (aka the aggressor) committed an assault and should be prosecuted!!"
---------------------------------------------

Little Brother Imam's racist facebook post

https://www.facebook.com/iman.singh.1

-----
-----
Victim's Signed Sworn statement Never signed as "Approved"?
-----
Perjury of 13-year department veteran
Field Training Officer Robin Jean Peacey




Perjury of Officer Christopher J Wyche



Perjury of Suspect Bhavpreet S Bhamber Age 19
Perjury of Suspect Jaspreet Jiimmy S Bhamber Age 23

TRUE STATEMENT FROM VICTIM CD
Note lack of Supervisor Signature on my above statement.... Is that normal? The others all have signatures.
------------------------------------------------------------
Statement Excerpt from ZD => 9-1-1 Phone Call =>May 19th 2015

911: This is 911...

ZD: Yes, uh, sorry. I'm at, uh, my house. We've had an assault - a fight. Um, need an officer, um. It's uh, can I say the address?

911: Yes

ZD: (gives address)

911: Is that a house?

ZD: Yes, absolutely. It's on the corner.

911: And any weapons?

ZD: Absolutely not. No. This is...this is a scuffle.. fist fight.. uh.. 17 male... larger than me or my brother... continually running stop signs in the neighborhood, blasting music... Uh..My brother confronted him about it, and said that he was gonna call the cops about the noise ordinance. The guy slapped him, slapped at him... And so he... slapped him back and backed off... said, "Don't touch me, Don't touch me"... This is all on video by the way, absolutely all on video... And a fight started... And... at one point, they were trying to choke him out -- his brother'd came out -- They were always aggressing towards us, always. And um, So, they just started fighting again! They pinned my brother... I'm not a violent person but I had to elbow him in the head, to get him off my brother, choking him...and they.. they wanted a fight out of this, and we need an officer here to mitigate this, absolutely...

911: Are they still there?

ZD: ...and to file a police report. Yes. They are expecting the cops because they think they did nothing wrong.

911: Ok, how many of them are there?

ZD: It's ... 3 .. but they're... they live here... they're not... this is so unbelievable, it's the 17 year old. We asked him, "Are you drunk, Are you intoxicated", whats goin on?

911: OK

ZD: ...but he's here, and hes expecting the police, and its on video... so he'll have to be ... charged with this. We're absolutely pressing charges. 

911: OK

ZD: Absolutely.

911: Ok, is anybody hurt? Do we need an ambulance?

ZD: Um... No, scratches and bruises. We're taking pictures of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment