Sunday, September 13, 2015

EMAIL: Claim No. REDACTED - ATTN: City Attorney, council, Mayor, and Risk Management: Help me please.

RE: CLAIM No. REDACTED
Hello,
I have been trying to get someone to address the serious misconduct of the police department since May 2015.
I submitted a damage claim on September 4th, a Friday, on a holiday weekend. The risk management office wrote a letter dismissing the claim on September 9th, without addressing any of the allegations or evidence. In fact, the unsigned letter claims there is proof the officers did not make false statements, when indisputable evidence is provided to the contrary.
This is outrageous and will not stand. I can prove my claim beyond a reasonable doubt, yet I am called a liar and a criminal -- repeatedly -- by the police and now risk management... all when I am telling the complete truth.
I was the victim of a felony assault. The police broke the law during the investigation. The police have refused to investigate themselves. My appeals are denied without addressing the proven misconduct of the police department.
Please… I’m begging you… read the claim text pasted below (67 pages!), and download the entire claim with color evidence file here:REDACTED
I can’t live like this. Please help. I can come and explain in person anything you have questions about.
I will bring my brother, my first hand witness who can verify the whole story – and who was never accused or charged with a crime.
The truth is not in your officers. Please let it be in you.
I have nothing to hide.
My mother personally addressed a letter in the claim to councilman Stokes, and I don't believe Risk Management even gave him a copy, so I am giving everyone all my evidence, which includes that letters, one of which I copied below before the claim text.
Sincerely,

CD

No comments:

Post a Comment