Monday, August 24, 2015

EMAIL: This is how you run your department? Appeal to Office of the Chief, formal complaint of serious misconduct

August 24th 2015

Chief Mylett,

I am dealing severe fallout from the serious misconduct your office has now proven to have covered up.
 
I just received the chain of custody log showing no one viewed the video which proves my innocence. 

 The citation from May which I was never informed I was issued, and in fact was told didn't exist by Ofc. Peacey, is now listed as VOIDED in July.

You investigative officers claimed they reveiwed all evidence, yet no one checked the video out of the video evidence locker, except Officer Wyche? Once? How can this be, when Captain Hershey claims to have watched the video? Do you guys hang out with popcorn and laugh at assaults? How do we know who viewed the video if your chain of custody logs don't show?

Why does DC Joliffe claim the video speaks for itself, when your officers fabricate evidence regarding the video and my demeanor to manufacture probable cause. He never even watched the video!

Do you think I wouldnt find out? Is this why the Dissatisfaction with Service category is so high? You rebrand legitimate complaints of misconduct???

How dare you. I am going to own your department soon because of this.

Your department is offensive... involving the police for assistance instead of dealing with things myself has cost me my job and my health. 

Now I'm going to repay the favor and sink this whole ship.

Anytime you want to get your head of the sand and start dealing with this, let the Risk Management Office know.

 I'm dealing with them now to sue the hell out of the city for harming me. 

You never did your damn job. 

Nine BPD officers and a city attorney and I have to sue to get justice? 

 This can't be how the system works in King County, WA. It won't be for much longer, I promise that.

Go ahead, try and rebrand this complaint now. 

I am going to destroy this corruption in the very forum your office tried to deny me -- a court of law. 

You won't get away with this and everyone is going to know how the BPD runs their show.

Regards,



CD

No comments:

Post a Comment