Monday, August 24, 2015

EMAIL: Request to accept citizen's arrest for felony assault; formal complaint and proof of police misconduct ignored by command staff

August 24th 2015

Hey there guys and gals with badges and cushy jobs.... its been 3 months
post assault and the misconduct of May 21st 2015 by BPD and BAO... Are you
enjoying your lives and paychecks? That's nice. Not me. I have no life now.

After calming down and being able to concentrate again for a few minutes
today, I looked again at the file I just received, and I see the signature
on the log... Officer Wyche checked the video out, and Captain Hershey
returned it. My citation was voided. This is your investigation? Some
corrupt friend of FTO peacey gets to say "move along" without even
addressing specifics?? OUTRAGEOUS.

Every officer and the suspect insisted I committed a crime... but every
piece of evidence proves a felony assault was committed...and no one
listens, because Officer Peacey knows all about guys and fights. Whoever has
the injuries is the one who started it, right Peacey? Thats what you'd tell
a female assault victim, right? "Shut up! I'm done with you!", is that what
you tell female assault victims? OUTRAGEOUS.

WHY do I have the 911 call which contains the entire statement from my
brother immediately after the attack, stating I was choked, and we were
menaced and assaulted? The police decry the lack of a statement (which I
told him not to bother sending since I was being railroaded and this was
going over the patrol officers heads)... yet it was there all along.
OUTRAGEOUS.

Why do we insist Bhavpreet bhamber is 17? BECAUSE JASPREET REPEATEDLY TOLD
US SO IN AN ATTEMPT TO BE DECEPTIVE. The first words out of this persons
mouth and continued in his statement are false. He perjured himself, PROVEN
by the video. The department had he and his brother's contradictory
statements, as well as Officer Peacey's nonsense report where she extolls
her efforts to calm my irrational behavior at being choked in the street. It
was nice of her to explain what Bhavpreet MEANT to do and why, because he
stated at the scene he couldnt remember. It's too bad the video, audio, and
witness statements prove otherwise.

WHY has no one asked the one witness, who appears on film the entire time in
the background (Bhamber's little brother) and witnessed the assault what
happened??

WHY has the assault on my brother been dismissed? Your Field Training
Officer refused to investigate a crime and in doing so violated civil rights
under color of law and made her trainee liable as well. OUTRAGEOUS.

Why is it that I have still frames from the attack showing Jaspreet Bhamber
stepping over his brother -- who had just attacked me and fallen down from
the momentum of his own attack, and left me disoriented from his PUNCH to my
HEAD, and SITTING ON THE GROUND --- to grab me.??!! I thought nothing was
discernable??? Or is it that your officers don't know how to pause a video??

THIS when is where he got his shirt ripped, seen on the video. I remember
coming to and Jaspreet grabbing at me, so I held on so I wouldn't get hit
again. Then his brother attacks again and chokes me for nearly 20 seconds,
all the while, Jaspreet Bhamber continues to menace and aid his brother in
the attack. OUTRAGEOUS.

I want Felony assault charges brought against this suspect and misdemeanor
disorderly conduct and assault 4 on jaspreet bhamber.

Your department has a lot to answer for. I am taking this as far as it needs
to go. You destroyed my life after taking an oath to uphold the law, and now
I will spend my last breath telling anyone who will listen how you violated
my rights.

I'm shaking so bad I can't hardly see or type so forgive my usual lack of
civility. I don't feel like I owe anyone anything at this point and in fact,
you've messed me up so bad I have to drop out of school now. Who is going to
make me whole for the damage you've done, the harm you've created? The
taxpayer again?? You can't get enough of our tax money to waste, huh??? You
have to take my life, too?? For what???? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!!!!!

I feel like im losing my mind. I'm not old enough to be using this quote:

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human
face - forever.
-George Orwell

This will never go away for me, and now it will never go away for any of
you.

Do your jobs or we can find people to do them right. Chief Pillo was so much
better. Too bad the department is rampant with a culture of disrespect for
the citizens they serve. I feel bad for Chief Mylett, he just got the
freakin job and you guys do this....

By the way, I also know that McElyea, Joliffe, and Peacey were on the same
charity team at Overlake hospital...I bet they also know exactly how to
protect each other. They are human, after all, and its nice to protect the
people we care about. Some of us didn't take oaths to obey the law though.

Don't even think about harassing me or trying to accuse me of harassment.
But for your department, I would not be so grievously damaged. I'm
onboarding the highest dosage of medication I've taken to date, but I cannot
afford the medical providers in my area who can treat me. Be that as it may,
my entire family is bearing the burden of keeping me from deteriorating
further, and its tearing us apart as well. I tried so hard and was doing so
well.

PS I've attached a little of my investigation. No where do the things that
the suspect and officers say happened, happen.. Only I have ever told the
truth and I suffer greatly for it. How can this be?


You have made me relive this day over and over and continue to do so. Stop
and help me, please. I'm totally broken. Please help. PLEASE.

Seperate but equal citizen,
CD

No comments:

Post a Comment